refined set 1, a set on Flickr.
this is my attempt at organizing images that have influenced the formation of my focus and are continuing to alter that focus. this set is comprised of work that I made, gathered and that I'm rolling around in my head for ideas for making more art work. I left the images in a timeline with the red marbled paper at the earliest point and the yellow lichen on a rock as the latest.I'm enjoying the opportunity to rearrange images and create these sets. I like the idea of using source images, sketches, final work all together in these image sets to compare and observe. I keep running into comments from classmates and instructors which is fun. I don't know if I am missing the setting for notifications or if one has to search or run across the comments. it is fun to have them jump out to me.
I am excited to get home tomorrow and do some work with my source images that have been gathered here. (in flickr) Not sure why 3 empty boxes appear above...is blogger telling me I needed 12 images?
Also, I'm copying and pasting text in flickr, blogger and blackboard discussion. I'm not sure where to type what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment